Our licensed ambulatory surgery center is an additional service we offer to our patients. This is a fully accredited state of the art facility specializing in endoscopy. Our center provides convenient, safe, personalized care in an outpatient setting. We are staffed with highly trained and certified nursing and support personnel.
Location of our surgery center:
Mesquite Surgery Center, LLC
7445 E Tanque Verde Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
Please call the number above if you have any questions.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your procedure, with your completed paperwork if you have not already signed and turned it in at the time of your office visit.
- You will need a DRIVER. Please make sure you have someone waiting to take you home. Plan on being with us 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Please bring your photo ID, insurance cards, any power of attorney or Advanced Directives if applicable, and a list of ALL of your medications including over-the-counter drugs, and supplements.
- Mesquite Surgery Center, LLC is not responsible for valuables. Please leave them at home.
- Co-payments are due at the time of service. Your insurance benefits are a contract between you and your insurance company, Staff members are not informed of co-payments, co-insurances, or deductibles that are unique to your plan. Please contact your insurance company to check the amount of your co-payment for Outpatient Surgical Benefits prior to your procedure
- Please feel free to call Mesquite Surgery Center, LLC at 520-722-0929 if you require any special accommodations or have any special needs.
Facility Awareness Notification: Miguel A Arenas MD is an owner of Mesquite Surgery Center, LLC