Procedure Day Instructions
Please call Mesquite Surgery Center prior to your surgery at 520-722-0929 if you have questions, require any special accommodations, or have any special needs.
Our ambulatory surgery center is located in the same bulding where you had your office visit which is right next door to our office location at 7445 E Tanque Verde Road Tucson, AZ 85715
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your procedure, with your completed paperwork.
1. Please read and sign your paperwork prior to the day of the procedure.
2. You will need a DRIVER. Please make sure you have someone waiting to take you home.
3. Please bring your photo ID, insurance cards, and a list of ALL of your medications and supplements.
4. Mesquite Surgery Center is not responsible for valuables. Please leave them at home.
5. Co-payments are due at the time of service. Please contact your insurance company to check the amount of your co-payment for Outpatient Surgical Benefits prior to your procedure.
Facility Awareness Notification
You have been scheduled for a procedure at Mesquite Surgery Center, LLC (MSC). MSC represents the facility where your procedure will be performed and carries benefits that are different from your office visit. As a courtesy, the office staff at our office, which represents the doctor component of your procedure, would like to recommend that you contact your insurance company prior to your procedure to be informed of your outpatient surgical benefits. Your insurance benefits are a contract between you and your insurance company, not Mesquite Surgery Center LLC or Mesquite Gastroenterology LLC. Staff members are not informed of co-payments, co-insurances, or deductibles that are unique to your plan.
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR COLONOSCOPY
COLONOSCOPY REGISTRATION FORMS
EGD REGISTRATION FORMS