Initial Consultation Fee Covers
- Patient History Assessment
- Review of Prior
- Tests, Procedures, and Labs
- Physical Examination
- Ordering of Additional Tests & Procedures
- General Overview of the Patient’s Health
If your insurance company requires pre-authorization or referrals please make sure you bring this with you for your visit. If you do not have it with you, we will have to reschedule your visit.
Navigating through insurance is not easy and we are here to help you.
You are responsible for your
- Co-pay or co-insurance at the time of your visit
- Un-paid balance after insurance
We will submit your claims to your insurance carrier at the time of service. Below is a list of insurance carriers we accept. For your convenience, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
If your insurance company is not listed, please contact your carrier to find out if we are part of your group plan. Should you have any additional questions or concerns about your bill or insurance coverage please contact our billing office at 520-722-0744.
- All BCBS plans
- Mercy Care
- PHCS-Private healthcare systems
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare
- University Physicians AHCCCS
- University Physicians Commercial